Get your company on-track with the prestigious 100 Club.
Following recent upgrades to the facilities, the Club boasts arguably the best racing surface in Australia. The famed Strathayr surface is the surface of choice for Australia’s premier WFA event, the Cox Plate and is noted for its ability to cope with a lot of rain. This means that there is little likelihood of any cancellations of meetings for inclement weather under most circumstances. The outstanding Events Centre provides a unique racing experience; with glass walls positioned mere metres from the winning post. Mackay Turf Club is equipped with full tote and bookmaker facilities, as well as a great dining experience with in house caterers and a full liquor licence also allows for the complete entertainment experience in a range of locations on course.
Most of our race meetings are televised nationally, and some even internationally. Each meeting will reach over 2000 hotels and clubs throughout Australia, with a sponsor’s name prominent in the broadcast. Race name sponsors also appear on form guides in many industry websites and newspapers across the country. The SKY broadcast also reaches some 2 million homes in Australia. The footprint of your sponsorship is unmatched by any other opportunity in the local region.
Horse racing and Mackay Turf Club has been part of the local community since the 1800’s and continues to play an important role in the economy of the city.
There is no better time than now to get on board as a corporate partner of Mackay Turf Club.
Mackay Turf Club (MTC) is delighted to provide you with details on a range of exciting partnership rights held across Mackay’s largest combined sporting and social events all year. Download the 100 Club flip brochure to see all the fantastic inclusions in the package. Hurry…these are snapped up quickly every year because they are such an affordable option. First 100 secure the package at this amazing value plus the opportunity to win major prizes of sponsorship of a race on Major Race events such as the Melbourne Cup. Numbers are strictly limited to 100 only.
ALL MEMBERS RECEIVE:
VALUED AT $2,000
- ‘members for the day’ passes for use on the race day.
- 2 tickets to the exclusive 2017 100 Club Gala Dinner, including dinner for 2.
- Naming rights to a race run at an Ooralea Racecourse tab meeting.
- Business name acknowledgment in the race book for your allocated race day.
- $200 hospitality package to be used between November 2016 and end of December 2017 on any week day race meeting.
- 1 full Mackay Turf Club Membership plus guest pass gaining you and a guest member privileges including entry into the racecourse and Member’s Bar & Deck for all races up to the end December 2017.
- On-course advertising including coflute signage on the Parade Ring fence on your naming rights race day.
- Discounted entry for 2 players at the corporate golf day at the Mackay Golf Club.
- Discounted tickets for 2 ladies to attend the Inaugural Ooralea High Tea.
- Website acknowledgment as Mackay Turf Club’s 100 Club Race Day partner
MTC Corporate Alliance members will be eligible for a discount on Race Track signage and additional sponsorship packages.
* Applicants must be approved for club membership
^ Racing Queensland is responsible for race date allocation, and MTC has no control over date changes.
What it costs:
The total package is valued at over $2000
Your Investment is only $1100 including GST
SH Tait & Co
Champion C Stud
Mackay Casino Nights
Case IH Agriculture
Ginger’s Cool Room Hire
QLD Electric Truck Maintenance
Tracey Simmons Racing
Blue River Ice
Woodmans Mitre 10